You are invited to contribute your ideas to The Queensland Plan, a 30-year vision for our great state.
When: Friday 9th August
Time: 1pm – 3pm
Where: Mike Ahern Centre (Ground Floor Meeting Room),
12 First Avenue, Maroochydore
RSVP: By Wednesday 7th August
(Tel: 5443 7995 or Email: Maroochydore@parliament.qld.gov.au)
Residents can now also have their say on shaping the long-term future of the state through The Queensland Plan website.
Six questions, collaboratively developed with community members at the summit in Mackay, are now online for your ideas and feedback:
- In the context of living in the community, how do we move our focus from me to we?
- How do we create and foster an education culture that teaches skills and values to meet global challenges and optimise regional strengths?
- How do we empower and educate individuals, communities and institutions to embrace responsibility for an active and healthy lifestyle?
- How do we structure our economy to ensure our children inherit a resilient future?
- How do we strengthen our economic future and achieve sustainable landscapes?
- How do we attract and retain the brightest minds and ideas where they are most needed and capitalise on global opportunities?