Local community groups have received a funding boost through Round 107 of the Gambling Community Benefit Fund (GCBF). Approximately $82,726 in grants will be paid to local groups in the Maroochydore electorate, including:
- Equity Works Association will receive $15,000 for a solar and hot water system
- IFYS will receive $8,025 to upgrade their facility
- Queensland Parachuting Association will receive $4,876 to purchase a defibrillator, video camera and accessories
- Youth with a Mission (Sunshine Coast) will receive $20,000 to purchase a van
- Australian Outrigger Canoe Racing Association South-East Queensland Branch will receive $34,825 to purchase equipment
It’s fantastic to see the community benefit from this funding. The GCBF is Queensland’s largest one-off grants program that provides grant to Not-for-profit community organisations to enhance their capacity to provide services, leisure activities and opportunities for their local communities. I am very happy to provide a letter of support for your application, to request a letter of support click here.
The Gambling Community Fund is a quarterly program providing funding of up to $35,000 to community groups. Round 109 of the funding is now open and closes midnight on 30 April 2021. For more information click here.
If your organisation or community group is looking for available grants, my office maybe able to assist. To view some of the grants that are currently available, click here.