Young Leader Award – sponsored by
1. Please Read the Category description and complete the information and questions below.
NOTE: Each question has a limit of 500 words. If you require more than this or if you prefer to answer in a separate document, please add it as an attachment and note this in the question field.
2. Upload any file attachments you may wish to include in support of your nomination. (Attachments must be no larger than 3MB and a maximum of 3 items permitted as word/jpeg/pdf files)
3. Click the SUBMIT button when your entry is complete. Please wait for any attachments to upload first.
The Sunshine Coast Inspiring Women Young Leader Award aims to acknowledge, encourage and promote the positive contribution that young women make to our community. This award applauds young women who are making a significant difference by dedicating their gifts and abilities to helping others.
They may be leading the way through their sporting achievements; showing dedication to the needs of others in community service; demonstrating creativity in visual and dramatic art, dance or fashion; nurturing and protecting our precious natural environment or changing our world for the better through innovation in science and technology.
- Nominees must be a young woman aged between 16 and 30 years old;
- Nominees must be a resident of the Sunshine Coast;
- Nominees must be nominated by a school, college, university or sporting group, community organisation or not-for-profit group.