Community Volunteer Award – sponsored by
1. Please Read the Category description and complete the information and questions below.
NOTE: Each question has a limit of 500 words. If you require more than this or if you prefer to answer in a separate document, please add it as an attachment and note this in the question field.
2. Upload any file attachments you may wish to include in support of your nomination. (Attachments must be no larger than 3MB and a maximum of 3 items permitted as word/jpeg/pdf files)
3. Click the SUBMIT button when your entry is complete. Please wait for any attachments to upload first.
The Sunshine Coast Inspiring Women Community Volunteer Award recognises women who demonstrate genuine service to improving the lives of others. They are passionate about people and building a stronger and more vibrant network of care in our community.
They are the unsung heroines who are focused on supporting and meeting the needs of others through their voluntary service with Sunshine Coast charities, not-for-profit
groups, community services, emergency services, or sporting groups.
They are the dedicated volunteers behind the initiatives that meet a specific need or champion a cause who use their time and skills to connect people and
encourage others to succeed.
- Nominees must be a current volunteer in a community group, charity, sport/recreation or not-for-profit organisation on the Sunshine Coast;
- Nominees must be a woman over 30 years of age; (Nominees aged 30 years and under should apply for the Young Leader Award).
- Nominees must be a resident of the Sunshine Coast;
- Nominees must provide a reference from a charity, community group or not-for-profit organisation on the Sunshine Coast.