Community Leader Award – sponsored by
1. Please Read the Category description and complete the information and questions below.
NOTE: Each question has a limit of 500 words. If you require more than this or if you prefer to answer in a separate document, please add it as an attachment and note this in the question field.
2. Upload any file attachments you may wish to include in support of your nomination. (Attachments must be no larger than 3MB and a maximum of 3 items permitted as word/jpeg/pdf files)
3. Click the SUBMIT button when your entry is complete. Please wait for any attachments to upload first.
The Sunshine Coast Inspiring Women Community Leader Award aims to acknowledge, encourage and promote women who are the ‘driving force’ in their community. Whether in a paid or volunteer role, these women demonstrate strong leadership qualities of tenacity, dedication, selflessness and make a positive difference in the local community.
They give over and above what is expected of them, overcoming hurdles and using their leadership skills to encourage and help meet the needs of others. They have a vision for growing strong and vibrant communities on the Sunshine Coast, nurturing the leadership abilities of others and paving the way for a better future for all.
- Nominees may be a business owner, employee or volunteer who has demonstrated leadership in a community initiative, or in their involvement with a charity, community group or not-for-profit organisation on the Sunshine Coast;
- Nominees must be a woman over 18 years of age;
- Nominees must be a resident of the Sunshine Coast;
- Nominees must provide a reference from a charity, community group or not-for-profit organisation on the Sunshine Coast.