In these rapidly changing times as businesses fight first to survive and then to recover and rebuild, the last thing they want is more tax or red tape.
You can’t tax your way to recovery and growth. Only an LNP State Government will guarantee NO NEW TAXES.
Under an LNP State Government we will get Queensland Working Again by….
Supporting Small Business, More Jobs & Better Training
Before COVID-19, Queensland had Australia’s worst long-term unemployment and small-business confidence rates. Apprenticeship numbers had crashed too. To rebuild the Sunshine Coast and Queensland economy, we need more support for small business and a transformation of our training sector.
When you elect an LNP State Government, we will:
- Guarantee NO NEW TAXES
- Deliver training that leads to jobs, not just qualifications
- Help businesses save time and money by cutting red tape for small business
- Fast-track people into jobs by establishing a Sunshine Coast jobs and skills board connecting training to jobs
- Boost apprenticeship & trainee numbers with greater support
- Prioritise small business for State Government Contracts
- Improve cash flow by paying Government contracts faster
We are unashamedly pro-small business and family enterprises as the champions of local jobs.
These courageous entrepreneurs put their blood, sweat and capital on the line to create jobs and opportunity for themselves, their families and other people’s families. They not only build regional economies, with 97% of businesses being small businesses, they build cities and towns, with their sponsorship of sports and community groups.
It’s time they had a fair go to flourish. You need a Queensland Government that helps, not hinders, and cheers their success rather than charges them for it.
The LNP believes that to grow Queensland’s economy and local jobs you need to make it easier for businesses to do business.
The Liberal National Party team wants a secure economic future for you and your family.
A future where Queensland’s best days are ahead of us.
To view the LNP Economic Recovery Agency Plan, CLICK HERE