From 17 December 2021 you will be required to show proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status when you check into many Queensland locations and businesses that will be restricted to fully vaccinated customers and visitors. To read more about the plan including restrictions for unvaccinated people and detailed frequently asked questions click here.
Other relevant information regarding COVID-19 for Queenslanders:
*As of 1am on 15 January 2022, Queensland domestic border restrictions for people entering from a hotspot will no longer be in place. There are no declared border zone areas.
The impact of the COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic on the Queensland and Sunshine Coast community and economy has been immense.
For updates and assistance available go to:
- Daily Health updates, vaccination information and factsheets
- Queensland Health updates, statistics and fact sheets
- Queensland Border Restrictions – travelling to QLD, interstate and international arrivals
- International Coronavirus COVID-19 International Statistics
- National Coronavirus Hotline (line operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week): 1800 020 080
- 13 Health (13 43 25 84) – Health advice over the phone: is a confidential phone service that provides health advice to Queenslanders. You can phone and talk to a registered nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the cost of a local call.
Please remember to stay safe and look after your family. If you display any of the symptoms get tested and isolate until you receive your results. If your test is positive, click HERE for the steps to follow if you have COVID-19.
Remember to practise good hygiene and wash your hands regularly.
- dry cough
- aches and pains
- sore throat
- loss of taste or smell
- a rash on skin, or discolouration of fingers or toes
- difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- chest pain or pressure
- loss of speech or movement