From 17 December 2021 you will be required to show proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status when you check into many Queensland locations and businesses that will be restricted to fully vaccinated customers and visitors. To read more about the plan including restrictions for unvaccinated people and detailed frequently asked questions click here.
Other relevant information regarding COVID-19 for Queenslanders:
*As of 1am on 15 January 2022, Queensland domestic border restrictions for people entering from a hotspot will no longer be in place.
QUEENSLAND CHECK IN QR CODE APP was made mandatory for a number of sectors from 1 am on Friday, 9 July 2021. For more information please click here
The impact of the COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic on the Queensland and Sunshine Coast community and economy has been immense.
For updates and assistance available go to:
- Daily Health updates, vaccination information and factsheets
- Queensland Health updates and fact sheets
- Queensland Border Restrictions
- Queensland Entry Pass
- Australian Federal Government
- International Coronavirus COVID-19 International Statistics
- National Coronavirus Hotline (line operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week): 1800 020 080
- 13 Health (13 43 25 84) – Health advice over the phone: is a confidential phone service that provides health advice to Queenslanders. You can phone and talk to a registered nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the cost of a local call.
Please remember to stay safe and look after your family. If you display any of the symptoms below to see your doctor immediately and remember to practise good hygiene and wash your hands regularly.
- dry cough
- aches and pains
- sore throat
- loss of taste or smell
- a rash on skin, or discolouration of fingers or toes
- difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- chest pain or pressure
- loss of speech or movement