The SEQ restrictions for the 11 LGA’s will be eased from 4pm on Friday, 20 August 2021. The next update will be provided on 27 August. For details CLICK HERE.
For details regarding current BORDER CLOSURES, click here
QUEENSLAND CHECK IN QR CODE APP changes that will be mandatory for a number of sectors from 1 am on Friday, 9 July 2021. For more information please click here
The impact of the COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic on the Queensland and Sunshine Coast community and economy has been immense.
For updates and assistance available go to:
- Daily Health updates, vaccination information and factsheets
- Queensland Health updates and fact sheets
- Queensland Border Restrictions
- Queensland Entry Pass
- Australian Federal Government
- International Coronavirus COVID-19 International Statistics
- National Coronavirus Hotline (line operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week): 1800 020 080
- 13 Health (13 43 25 84) – Health advice over the phone: is a confidential phone service that provides health advice to Queenslanders. You can phone and talk to a registered nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the cost of a local call.
Please remember to stay safe and look after your family. If you display any of the symptoms below to see your doctor immediately and remember to practise good hygiene and wash your hands regularly.
- dry cough
- aches and pains
- sore throat
- loss of taste or smell
- a rash on skin, or discolouration of fingers or toes
- difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- chest pain or pressure
- loss of speech or movement